I set up Catherine A Muir Interior Design because I believe I can make a real difference to the way a space works for the people who use it, whether it’s in a family home or a small business. But if that's not enough, here are 10 more reasons why you should work with me!
1. In 2017 I completed two domestic projects including a self-build kitchen and décor for a new build. By mid-2018 I will have completed three commercial projects including a dentist, a physiotherapist’s and a café.
2. I have a rapidly growing contacts list including access to a large wallpaper and fabric collection.
3. I offer 6 flexible options starting from £60.
4. At Catherine A Muir Interior Design I aim to be exceptional, think local and specialise in creating beautiful, functional spaces that work for the people who use them every day.
5. I graduated with a BA(hons) in Interior Design in 2005 from Huddersfield University
6. I teach interior design at Gateshead College part time.
7. I hold an AutoCAD Professional User certification which helps me to rapidly draw up accurate plans for precise designs.
8. I spent 7 years as an interior designer at IKEA learning and practising retail design and creating imaginative room sets. I ran several projects and travelled regularly sharing my expertise with other stores.
9. I worked for a fascinating year for KCA International working on world famous hotels including Madinat Jumeriah in Dubai and the Casino Lisboa in Macau.
10. In my final year at university I won a local competition for my restaurant design for the Titanic Mill in Huddersfield.
You know what you need from your space; my job is to bring my professional experience and expertise to help you make the most of what you’ve got to work with. I look forward to hearing from you about your next project!
To learn more why not follow me on: